Bowen Theory Academy International Virtual Conference
Save the Date!
- Friday, October 7, 2022, 8:00 am to 12:00 pm PDT
- Saturday, October 8, 2022, 8:00 am to 12:00 pm PDT
Co-sponsored by: Southern California Education & Training in Bowen Family Systems Theory (Live streaming by Zoom)
- Michael Kerr, M.D., Director, Bowen Theory Academy, Islesboro ME. Director Emeritus of the Bowen Center for the Study of the Family, Washington, D.C.
- Marta Bertolaso, Ph.D., Professor of Philosophy of Science, Faculty of Science and Technology for Humans and the Environment, University Campus Bio-Medico (UCBM,) Rome, Italy
- Kathleen Kerr, MSN, MA, CNS, Founding board member and Senior Faculty of the Bowen Theory Academy, Islesboro, ME.
Conference Topic: Systems Biology Meets Bowen Family Systems Theory
Join us as we explore an alternative radical reflection on the emergence of cancer and other complex disease with three leading experts in Bowen Theory and Systems Biology. This two-day conference will educate attendees while incorporating the dynamic and relational view of physical and emotional symptoms as a starting point and will demonstrate how Systems Biology has become extremely important for advancing Bowen Family Systems Theory’s connection to the natural sciences. This unique perspective has the potential to revolutionize the way we think about all disease and could lead to more prevention and treatment strategies. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from some of the leading experts in the field of Bowen Theory and Systems Biology.
If physical and emotional illnesses are accurately conceptualized as symptoms of a more basic process, then all “diseases” are rooted in one fundamental process, a “unididease.” (M. Kerr, 2019)
6.0 CE Credits (#SOU042) Southern CA Education and Training in Bowen Family Systems Theory is approved by California Psychological Association – Office of Professional Development (CPA-OPD) to sponsor professional continuing education for psychologists and maintains responsibility for this program and its content. CA BBS accepts CE approval for licensed LCSW/LMFT/LPC.
$160.00 (Licensed, Interns, Trainees Students & Others)
Registration fully refundable, less processing fees by September 16, 2022
For more specific information on course content, learning objectives, featured speakers and conference registration – READ MORE
For online registration REGISTER NOW